Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh How the Time Flies

It's so crazy to think that it was 8 months ago I was just working and trying to figure out life and whatnot. Eight months ago today was Cody and I's first date! We went to dinner at The Beehive Grill, and just drove around talkin'. Who would know that 8 months later we would still be a couple and happy...from what I can see :) In these last eight months I think we both have grown so much, we both have I think a high respect for each other. I never though we would make it this far. I'm so grateful for the fun times and for even those couple of rough times when I wasn't sure if we would work out. I am so happy to have Cody, and so blessed, he has changed me for the good. I've learned that I need to stand up for myself more than I ever have. I don't think that words can sum up what I feel and think about our relationship. I have never in my life thought so much of someone. You know the greatest thing about him is that no matter where I am or how tough the situation he is there for me, and I can talk to him and he will always understand how I feel and give me feedback that helps me through the situation. When I need a shoulder to cry on (which I've cried on his shoulder literally lots) he is there to understand. I know that he and I haven't said the "L" word and that is ok, but I'm in the most serious "Like" with him...honestly I think it's more than just like but oh well. But this one is for Cody, I am so happy to be with you and can't tell you how happy you make me. I hope that things continue to go good with us!!

xoxo Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment