Wednesday, August 11, 2010



You know when you have just a good day, you can't explain why, or what makes it great. Well today is one of those days that you just feel so good about life and everything in the world. I sat on the porch last night with Kailey and we just talked, politics, love lives, work, and just about everything in between. It was fun to talk to a good friend, and not be worried about what she might think. I feel like I have so much to be thankful for today.

I woke up this morning and was so happy to have the opportunity to be alive, and doing well. There is so much in the world that is going badly right now, and I couldn't be more happy with the good things that are happening to me at the moment. One of the things that is so great is that I have Cody in my life. I know I've said it a million times but he makes me so happy. He makes me want to be a better person, everyday whether he knows it or not. Thanks babe for all you do for me. :)



When life seems to get you on your knees all you can do is hope and pray that goodness comes from sorrow. I was able to reflect on my grandpa and his happy outlook on life even when it was tough to be happy. It's been a rough year without him, and still you can't be happy out of the sadness, because of the full life he lived. I hope that I can always find the goodness in life like my grandpa did through his whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment