Saturday, February 13, 2010

A New 3 Year Old in My Life....

So I'm sure some of you are wonderin' what is going on in my life. Cody and I are still together and going good. We both surpassed our longest relationships, mine was 3 months...and according to Cody his is like 5 days...I doubt that but whatev.. But still it is a huge accomplishment on both our parts :)

The name of my post is so serious I have a new bf, his name is Carter. Carter is Cody's brother Jason's little guy. The following story is funny so feel free to laugh cuz I do. Keep in mind Carter is 3.

I was driving to work about 2 weeks ago and I passed Paul, Clayton, and apparently Carter was with them. Carter looked at Paul and said, "That's ma girlfriend." Well Clayton looked at Carter and was like well your going to have to talk to Cody about that. Carter then replied, " Oh, he won't mind."

Well when I found out that I had a new bf, I was excited just shocked that I was the last to know. :) A few days later Carter and Jason came to Cody's and Carter walked in the door and Cody said, "I hear ya have a gf, who is it?" Carter all proud of himself relpied, "KaeLani!". He was so excited he came and sat on my lap and I gave him a kiss and he blushed it was so cute. So after that happened he walked around sayin, "I kissed ma girlfriend, I kissed ma girlfriend."

Then this last week Carter was with Clayton and Sandra and they needed to stop at Cody's to get some things out of Cody's truck since they were takin Carter home. Carter looked at Sandra and said, "I wanna go see KaeLani." ( my car was in the driveway, YES he knows what my car looks like) Sandra told him that he couldn't come in since they were takin him home and so he got all in a huff and put his head in his hands then looked at Sandra and says. "She is so beautiful." puts his head back in his hands and then says, "I'm going to marry her when I turn 18." Carter is such a stud!!!


So this goes out to Carter.....Happy Valentines Day xoxo KaeLani

1 comment:

  1. This is Tenaya,
    Very very cute. He truly thinks he is in love!lol
    Thanks for the cute valentine's. He actually slept with the bear last night.
    jtcgarrett.blogspot.com is our blog. check it out if you havent yet. there are plenty of pictures of your little bf.

    ReplyDelete