Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAHAHA months later.....

Here it is just the 2nd week in June and I haven't written in like 4 months. WOW!!! So much has happened to me in the last little bit. I have gotten a new job, broke up with Chris and have dated a TON, also have met a really nice guy and am now getting ready to go to beauty school in the fall. Goodness...hahaha that is a mouth full!

So we'll start with the most recent...school....I am going to New Horizons Beauty School starting in August, August 18th to be exact. YAY!! My dreams are finally about to come true! I was a little leary about taking the apptitude test, but now that I have taken it, I couldn't be more excited. I scored hight enough to recieve a small scholarship of $390.00. It's not a whole lot but who am I to complain?? But anyways, I can't wait to start and I can't wait to finish so I can begin my career.

Next, boys...LAME!!! HAHAHA Chris and I are done FOREVER!!! He decided to go back to his minor ex-girlfriend, and doing things that he knows are wrong...the end...GOOD-BYE CHRIS!!! HEllO....DATING! HAHA, I've been on more dates in the last 4 months than I have in the last 6 months...not that, that is a lot but it really is. I met a guy he is really nice, he is an RM, active in the church, sweet, and we have a TON in common! YAY!! We'll see how everything works out.

That basically is the end of everything that has happened to me..if you wanna know more just ask...you know I'll tell the details hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I am glad things are going so good for you. :) thats way cool your going to school i just start at bridgerland doing nails and its been a blast. well i am glad your happy :)

    ReplyDelete