Sunday, March 8, 2009

Starting Anew...

Something in the last month has changed me and I think it has been for the better. I ended a relationship that was a serious learning experience, I met a rebound guy, I got a new job with the greatest kids in the world and the greatest co-workers, and I met a sweet guy... :) I have had the most up and down emotional month. I have made a choice that I hope will be one of the greatest choice of my life, I would like to go on a mission. When I started working at South Cache 8-9 Center I didn't know the life changing things that would happen to me. First I work with a student that is difficult and he is teaching me patience, understanding, and communication skills. He has taught me more about myself in the last month than I think I could have learned on my own. Since working there I have met some really AMAZING people. One of which, has become not only a great friend, but an inspiration to me. Jacki has been on a mission she is strong in the church and just a great person to be around. Jacki is the reason I want to go on a mission, I see the way she is in life and eveything and the sweet spirit that she has about her. I want to be like Jacki in the sense I want to have the same conviction that she has about life and church. This is the type of person I would like to have as a life long friend.

Also I have chosen to move home to my mom's house in Wellsville. I hope that I move home and that everything works out. I am going to live with my mom, step-dad, and little sister Marie. I am really excited to be at my mom's again, and I am so happy to possibly develop a better realationship with my sister. We'll see what happens here in the next few weeks...hahaha

Chris...Chris. Here it is, yes I'm sure it all seems kinda nuts, that I'm seeing someone!!! Yeah, i'm so excited to see what is going to happen with this. Chris and I dated a little in high school, and for a while last year. When I was going to move to Arizona for the summer I decided to ednt things, because 3 months of not seeing someone could be very hard...well I ended up coming back 4 days later from the day I left. Well how everything happened he thought he did something wrong, and I thought I thought I did something wrong...and so everything ended there... Now we are dating and seeing what will happen. :) really really excited to see what happens. :)

1 comment:

  1. How do you like working at South Cache! Is luke the difficult one? haha that kid...

    ReplyDelete