Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Week Summed Up...Slight Tragidy...

The last week has been a ROLLAR COASTER ride...lets start with the first thing that made this last week the worst in a long time.. I found out last Thursday that I got laid off at Standard Plumbing. Now my concerns with the current choice that Standard made:
1. Two people at my Branch got laid off...Me and Spencer J.
2. It was pay day....
3. The economy is HORRIBLE!!!
4. I have to search for a new job and basically a new life style
Ok so those are a few of the concerns that I have. I was thinkin of something though, I promised my area-coordinator that I would willing stay at Standard for at least a year. Now I would have made it, but the only reason I didn't was because of the stupid company lay offs. I have many questions though that have really weighed heavily on my mind...Did the south store have any one laid off? Did our store really not do as well as we though it did? Was our hard work really not good enough? I feel that the owner of Standard could have cut down on something else, so that Spence and I could keep our jobs. Just a thought.. Now my current thought is..Am I ever going to find a job with the current economy?
Next thing in my life that has me somewhat worried...Bryce...I love him but he and I had words on Saturday, and I told him that I needed to think about our relationship and make sure that our retationship is really what I want. I really do love to be with him and he makes me feel great about myself, and makes me want to be better no matter what. Right now I have made the choice to stay with him and not let doubts or concerns bother me. I still am worried though. I have never had feelings for someone this strong. I thought I did back a while ago, but I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment