Thursday, January 29, 2009

Here it is the End of January....WEIRD!!!

So here it is the end of January! Holy Cow! This month has flown by like it didn't even exist...So this week...how to start? I have the bestest boyfriend in the whole wide world!! He is working on the most recent of albums for his band called "Rain" which is great but I guess I feel kinda neglected through this whole process. I know he doesn't mean to but it just happens. How do I bring it up? I think in the last two days we have talked maybe a total of 20 minutes!!! That is all...It's killing me.

So here it is almost Valentines Day and Bryce's birthday...What do I do that is cute but not like totally crazy...any ideas?? I hope this Valentines Day is a complete 180 from last year...Last year was so odd....I had a date, YES I did! The only weird part is 1. He wasn't my boyfriend 2. He was so weird. He was the friend of a guy I had dated the summer before. TOTALLY CRAZY!!!

Well I think that the title of my Blog is finally taking part in who I am as a person. I have I think made a complete change. I am trying not to swear, and I am going to try to get back to church. I wasn't really trying before, but I know that I want a temple marrage more than anything and I think I even know who I want to share that specail moment with... Something happened to me in the last few days that have totally changed my perspective on a ton of things. I had one of the greatest experiences last night and thank you to my step-dad Bill I'm not sure I would know for sure. I was in Deseret Book this week and there were some books that I saw that I wanted one was about AMAZING Mirculous things that happen concerning LDS Temples, another is a 21 day walk with the Savior, and the last is one of the kind that if you don't know where to turn the Savior is the place to look. I am so excited about so many things that are going on right now that I just could burst. :) HAHA well that is all I have for now... xoxo KAE

No comments:

Post a Comment