Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just A Thought and Update

Well I met the whole family..aunts, uncles, cousins, Mom and Dad...brothers nephews! Weird to think this all started about a month ago. Just some funny things that have happened since I started dating Cody...

1. Halloween Night I went over to Cody's and his brother and parents were both over at the house across the street. Come to find out it was his mom's uncle's house. As we walk in Woodrow says to Cody, "Hi, how are you?" Cody says, "I'm good" and then Woodrow says "So is this your wife?" Haha kinda funny. Seein' as we've been dating less than a month at this point..


2. Cody is sitting at the firehouse at Hill and asks for a pic the guys at work wanna see me. I send a pic and there are about 10 people that see it, I get a text sayin' they approve. YAY for me...I see Cody that Saturday and he says that the WHOLE firehouse knows that he "Has a hot girlfriend" and the fire chief asks when the wedding is...


3. Workin' at Wellcome Mart and this guy comes in and looks at me and says "Do you know Cody Garrett?" I respond "Yes" He says " Have you been dating him?" Hesitantly I say, "Yes" he says....Oh cool I'm his brother.... A few days later I tell Cody the story and he laughs and tells me that his brother says, "Dude, she's hot...don't screw this up!"


You know I keep getting told that it says a lot about me...I'm the first girl to EVER meet his parents let alone the WHOLE family!!!

We are only a month into this but I can't help but smile when I think of him! I guess an extended period of time crush sure does pay off....

Oh yeah I'm supposedly responsible for decorating Cody's new house.....it's not mine..Why should I????????? SUGGESTIONS
Just thought I would pass on some of the funny things that have kept me laughing all month :)

I'll try to keep you all posted on anything else that happens... :) oh yeah and it's Cody's B-day today! HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY!!!!


peace ~*kae*~

1 comment:

  1. KaeLani! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm excited to stay caught up with your busy life! I love blogging! LOTS OF FUN!!

    ReplyDelete