Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hola!!

Hello! So the events of this week are as follows! YAY!

1. Work
2. Work
3. Work
4. Work and a Wedding Reception
5. A wedding!

AAAHHH!!!! Oh my gosh could there be anything else in my life other than work and weddings? I mean don't get me wrong I like to see that my friends are getting married and starting their lives with their new spouses, but lately that is all my life has consisted of! Work now that at least is keeping me occupied for the next few days. I think I have worked everyday since Tuesday and only get Saturday off because I get to go to....haha you guessed it... A WEDDING!!!!!!

So the weather this beautiful day is so windy and looks stormy..and I love it! I think I should move to Washington state what do you think? I happen to love the days that it looks gloomy and sad.. I love the rain too, so last night's rain storm was FANTASTIC! I love to fall asleep to the sound of the thunder and lightning and rain pooring down on the house.

Last night I had to work go figure..lol But I was able to get off work early and the plan was to go Country Swing Dancing but I didn't wanna go alone, so I thought I would call my friend Ben and chill with him so I did that. It was fun..he brought his little puppy! Her name is Page and she looks like my puppy Rex that I had growing up. A little dapple weiner dog! Aw cute! But anyways that is the update for this week...

peace Kae

1 comment:

  1. Is Ben a catch? You know, like a fish on the hook? Well Kaelani, all we need to do is get through this week and next and then everything is all sun and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete